Monday, February 26, 2007

Crawling, Standing, Sledding

Hello Again Everyone!
I finally downloaded some recent pictures of Natalie and made another slideshow. I'm in love with smilebox, you can download all your pictures on it so quickly. I know I always say that but it's so great and people can see how she changes and grows. This slideshow has pictures from January till now. She is still pulling herself up on everything, she's discovered the steps, she's had her first injury that drew some blood, she laughs when she sees us, and she is extremely quick. She didn't even cry when she hit her chin on the corner of the stairs. We truly believe in the whole "it's all how you respond" theory. She will completely fall over, hit her chin on her toybox, hit her head on the floor, and as she's rolling back over she'll look at us for a reaction. We avoid eye contact with Natalie, often say to eachother, "Oh man, that was a HARD fall, that had to hurt," and then look at her and say "YIPPEEE, you're such a big girl," and she's on her merry way to bonking another part of her body. When the blood incident happened I was actually downstairs doing laundry, I heard a loud bang, a uhhhhh, uhhhhh, and that was it. When I came back up I was surprised that there was blood because I would have thought she would have let out a loud scream. No reaction, no tears I guess.

Is everyone able to view this smilebox slideshow, I just realized that maybe you have to download something in order to view it. If you could let me know that would be great. You can leave a comment if you want, I only have 2 people that ever comment, Kerri Young & Christi Jensen, you two are so sweet.



Here is a little slideshow from yesterday, we took Natalie sledding. She was not sure about the whole experience. It didn't start off so great, the first tug on the sled sent her flipping over backwards landing in the snow, kind of high centered on the sled with her head in the snow and her legs on the sled. We picked her up, held her for a bit, put her down, and off we went. Then James buried her in snowballs, we fed her some snow which she kept eating, and had her touch it. All in all, not too bad, we had fun. Enjoy and everyone have a great day.
Love, The Chalmer's Family
28 degrees and dreary

3 comments:

Kerri said...

I love her little pink snow suit! So cute. Isn't crawling so much fun?!? Your life will never be the same. =) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Victoria the slide shows worked great. I loved the falling showflakes. That was a nice touch. She is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

This blog thing is pretty darn cool! I should start one for Boomer :) You have such a cute little girl, I love looking at these pictures.
We need to get together again!