Friday, November 14, 2008

Messy Boy

Yesterday Natalie wanted to feed Michael "all by myself". So, I walked out of the room and let her do her thing. It was so cute watching when she wasn't looking. She would try to wipe the food off his mouth after every bite and he was loving it. She dropped the spoon on the floor so I went in and wiped it up and left the cloth on the table. When I came back a couple of minutes later she had wiped his face and bib off. Oh, I wouldn't trade the squash all over the floor, highchair, Michael's outfit and in his hair for anything. That was such a sweet moment.






2 comments:

THE SENKBILE SCOOP said...

Cute! Can't wait 'til Cohen can do sweet things like this...come to think of it, that's about as messy as he is when he feeds himself...hate to think what it will be like when he's trying on his sister :)

The Krelle Family said...

That is really cute!