Thursday, April 2, 2009

Catching Up

So, I decided to make a slideshow of pictures dating all the way back to Christmas,
I haven't exactly been on top of everything lately!! For those of you who don't know, we are expecting baby #3 in October!! We are very excited about adding another baby to the Chalmers family and are excited to see if we'll have another wild girl or boy. We'll wait to find out till the little one arrives. We're thinking through names and I think we've decided one for both a girl and boy, that will be a surprise too. :) Things are going well so far. Natalie talks about the "new little sister/brother in her tummy", she doesn't have all the details correct yet but she'll get there. Well, hope you are all doing well and take care!!



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: kids
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


I decided, after looking at the price of some maternity jeans that they are so crazy expensives, to attempt to make my own. So, I looked online, found some instructions, borrowed a pair of a friends to copy and went to work with James' mom to make my own maternity pants. I used a pair of American Eagle and a pair from The Limited. They were a huge success and fun to make so, here are the pics. :)


Here is the pair that I copied:


Here is one of the pairs that I made:

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Nice work! I am totally impressed. =)

nwestmama said...

Great pictures! Natalie's hair can't be beat! I don't care what you say...she gets best hair award! It's jus so darn cute!! Also, you are looking beautiful dear friend! And, wonderful work on your pants...I'm so proud of you! What a great idea!